Compact unit for level measurement of liquids and RPL81 is unaffected by temperature fluctuations, high pressure and condensation.
Thanks to his precise signal focusing it provides a reliable and accurate measurement.RPL81 can be easily configured by: on-board push buttons (IP67 version only); VL620/621, “display/programming module”; MODBUS RTU s/w; BLUETOOTH + SGM Level APP.
4-20mA and MODBUS outputs enable the continuous transmission of the measurement to analogical and digital acquisition systems. Two configurable relays can be used as local alarm threshold and pumps drive/control. One relay can be programmed as operating alarm, making RPL81 suitable for unattended applications. Constructed entirely in PP, RPL81 is particularly indicated in presence of corrosive media (acid vapors) and therefore in storage tanks. Typical applications include water
lifting and treatment plants as well as sea and rivers level monitoring.
– Suitable for measurements on liquids, even viscous and chemically aggressive, even with the presence of foams or vapors
|Environmental monitoring of waterways
– Typically used for continuous level measurement for monitoring natural or artificial watercourses such as rivers or canals
– Finds its use in continuous level measurement in tanks containing water, extremely functional even in the presence of foams
|First rain tank
– Applications where level measurement is of fundamental importance
|Silos and hoppers
– Can be installed where the measurement of the level of granulated products is required