The METER ultrasonic level transmitters have 3 modes for configuration and calibration:
- by means of the configuration module VL601 which can be switched on and off on the METER (VL601 module is equipped with large LCD matrix display).
- via MODBUS RTU by PC interface with USB/RS485 and communication software 010F105A
- via smartphone Android App (only 4 wires version).
TThe non-contact technology makes it ideal for installations where it is necessary to minimize the maintenance costs. The removable display module allows its use as a fixed display or calibration module. Are available versions with 2-wire or 4-wire, 2-wire with communication HART and ATEX certification, 4-wire with communication MODBUS and 2 relays.
– Applications where continuous level measurement is required
– Typically used for continuous level measurement in tanks containing water
|Silos and hoppers
– Where required, the measurement of the level of granulated products, pallets and plastic chips